Logan Kirby - Jan. 30
We are so pleased to be raising our curtain and welcoming Patrons back to Myers Dinner Theatre! To ensure your safety during your trip to Hillsboro, we have put together a list of procedures that we hope you will take a moment to read:
* Health & Safety -
1. We are taking every precaution to ensure you may dine in a sterile environment both before and during the performance. During the closure, we have cleaned and sanitized the entire facility with commercial grade cleaners. We sanitize our tables and chairs after each performance. There are eight restroom facilities available which have all been sanitized, and will be again prior to each performance and after. There are multiple hand sanitizing stations located around the facility.
2. Employees will be required to wear protective gear (masks & gloves) when attending to your needs both during dinner service and the performance. Masks for patrons are required when entering the building, and when passing through the buffet.
3. Disposable gloves will be provided at each guest's place setting for use in passing pitchers and other items at the table. They will also be used for passing through the buffet.
* Social Distancing -
1. Patrons are encouraged to practice "six feet," social distancing while moving throughout the building.
2. Our online ticketing system and excellent box office staff show you which seats have already been purchased when selecting yours. Whenever practical we encourage patrons to choose seats that are distanced from others to add an extra level of safety.
3. Meet and Greet with the Cast following the performance will be suspended until further notice.
4. Exposure to COVID-19 is a risk at any public location. We can not guarantee that you won't be exposed during your visit. If you are ill or showing symptoms of illness in the two weeks leading up to your reservation, please call the box office and we will happily exchange your reservation to another performance.
The entire staff at Myers Dinner Theatre are looking forward to continuing our legacy of great food and fantastic entertainment. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (765) 798-4902. Many thanks to all of our faithful patrons for their support and encouragement! We look forward to serving you again soon!